Cryptocurrency trading is the latest buzz word amongst traders who are looking to engage in the exciting trade of digital currencies. With Bitcoin topping the ranks the investment returns for traders has been remarkable with the cryptocurrency market hitting the $100 billion mark over the last couple of months, expectations are that it will reach the trillion market cap. The soaring demand has also seen the introduction of Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin Dash and other digital currencies in the market.
However, the buying and selling of digital currencies can be overwhelming if traders are not competent and knowledgeable in blockchain technology. Many traders and investors are not aware of the many pitfalls and danger in choosing a digital currency exchange over a regulated forex and CFD provider. Such as, being unregulated they are open to scams, they also require a tedious verification process together with the requirement of installation of software.
Traders that are looking to start investing in cryptocurrencies or digital currency trading can now trade safely with a regulated forex and CFD broker, eToro.
With the recent demand in cryptocurrency trading eToro has made it easy to invest in cryptocurrencies by introducing the new Crypto CopyFund to their platform. The first of its kind, it is easy to use, investors now have access to a safe and secure way to trade giving them exposure to the cryptocurrency market without having to be an expert in trading cryptocurrencies.
Trade All the Major Cyrptocurrencies
Traders can trade all the major cryptocurrencies on eToro’s Crypto CopyFund
• Bitcoin which is by far the largest cryptocurrency and has more than doubled in value this year, reaching almost $3,000.
• Ethereum, the major rival to Bitcoin and whose value has gone from $10 to over $400 in the first six months of 2017.
• Ethereum Classic, a smaller version of ethereum has become a creditable investment option
• Dash has had great success, with transactions being processed at much faster speeds, with emphasis on better privacy.
• Litecoin which can now be used by other future currencies since its upgrade of SegWit is relatively new to the crypto market. It was introduced as an improvement based on Bitcoin’s infrastructure.
• Ripple is the third largest currency in the world, with its platform being used by financial institutions like Santander and the Bank of America. It can be exchanged for other currencies, and other tokens of value and cryptocurrencies. It has a high market cap and trading value.
eToro is the world’s leading social trading broker, it’s unique platform allows traders to copy other top traders via Facebook or Google. Traders can also share posts and comments that they make on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
They offer a risk free demo account that comes with $100,000 virtual money for practising trades.
*Trading forex and CFDs can be a risk to your investments. You should only trade with money that you can afford to lose.