Ripple is a digital currency (XRP) with a limited number of units and can be transferred from account to account on an open payment network, enabling transfer of funds without transaction fees and delays in processing. Traders using Ripple can transfer any form of currency like, dollars, euros, yen, pounds or bitcoins while connecting different payment systems together.
Ripple Has Appreciated
In April 2013, the price was about 1,000 per $1, in May 2013 the price appreciated and was trading at 115 per $1 according to Bitcoin Charts. As of July 7, 2017 the value of Ripple is $0.19288300 with a circulating supply of 38.3 billion coins, with a total volume exchanged of $135,848,000.0
Traders and investors who would like to find out more about trading Ripple, can sign up with Plus500 and utilize their free demo account which comes with $100,000 virtual money for an unlimited time. Trading on the demo account is the same as the live account, users get live updates.
Plus500 offers cryptocurrency, Ripple CFD, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Dash on their electronic trading platform.
So whether you are using the demo account or the live account, after signing in go to:
• Forex then click
• Virtual – the screen will display all Virtual Forex pairs available to trade
• After choosing the preferred currency pair, Ripple Daily will appear, giving charts, price information and the trading screen.
So presuming you have chosen XRP/USD, a screen will appear with the price that you can buy or sell the CFD, there will be a difference of around 2 percent between them. Below you will find prices which you should familiarize yourself with as it is valuable information when you decide to place a trade. In other words you click on the ‘Short’ button if you think the price will go down and if you think the price will go up you click on the ‘Buy’ button.
Big Advantages in Using an Online CFD Broker Plus500
Using an online CFD broker Plus500 to make money using Ripple has many advantages such as:
• Plus500 has a single platform which is simple and easy to use.
• They offer traders ‘peace of mind’ regarding investments as they are authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are well known in the industry for their untarnished reputation and for providing excellent trading facilities.
• Customer support is of the highest quality, they are available 24/7 via email and live chat and support over 30 languages. They are able to provide answers and help guide traders in their Ripple trades.
• Plus500 has experience in digitalized currency trading, they were the first forex broker to offer Ripple CFD.
• Trade for free with their demo account and virtual money and learn how to navigate and trade Ripple CFD before using your own investment.